Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A great post

I don't know what else to say about this link.
http://aholyexperience.com/2008/08/how-to-parent-just-guide-gently.html
Sure wish I could rember it all the time.

1 comment:

B said...

Lisa - I don't know what to say about you not getting an invite to Amy's shower. I just rechecked the list and you were on it and I remember addressing the envelope. I wonder if I addressed it wrong, but it never was returned!?! I feel terrible. It was a short list but you were on it! This is really awful! I am so sorry. As we were talking I was thinking, hmm, wasn't she on the list? I'm so sorry! Way lame! It would have been tons more fun with you there. I wonder if other people didn't get their invitations, but weird that they weren't returned.:( I think I just used your address from the ward list. I'm so so sorry. But Amy did have you on her list!