Sunday, August 24, 2008

Cleaning






I have been struggling for some time with what to keep and what to get rid of any questions why? Well I read, on another blog tonight, about a family who every Wednesday everyone (kids and adults) pick 5 things to get rid of and in return they get 5 treats. The things had to be theirs not someone elses and the kids could get rid of more things for more treats. She used chocolate chips for the treats. I'm not sure that would work with my kids but I'll think of something that will. I wonder if I could start with 25 things?

2 comments:

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

OKay I am laughing my bum off with your comment on my Dora post! You are hilarious...and even better is your little boy!

You MUST take a picture of that and post it or send it via email! That is priceless!

I'm sure it's just a phase...he'll soon realize that Diego is cooler cause Boys Rule and Girls Drool! lol!

Shelle-BlokThoughts

Mom of these kids said...

Those rooms look very familiar to things in my home! I get rid of stuff all the time, but it seems to just keep multiplying! I saw you are becoming foster parents...my husband and I were just approved in August.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, how did you find me??