Thursday, March 20, 2008

T-Ball has started

T-Ball started Tuesday night. Practicing at home Emily would just stand there and wait for you to throw the ball into her glove. I couldn't get her to move or try to catch it for anything, but at practice the assistant coach had her actually moving. Yeah!!



I've been very nervous about the idea of T-ball because Emily is not that fond of men. Truthfully she doesn't like to look at or talk to strange men, but she did great.


Jacob kept trying to get in on the action so I went and sat on the grass, near the players, with him in my lap. And Emily came running over and said Mom, I'm doing so great. : ) She was grinning from ear to ear. I guess it helps to have 2 cousins on the team with her.


I'm not sure what they were doing more of chasing balls or hugging. After practice she said she had fun but didn't want to do it anymore it took to long. In her defence it did last almost 2 hours.

1 comment:

B said...

So cute and so fun!