Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter in Williston

We went to an Easter egg hunt in Williston Saturday. It was so fun, they had face painting, balloon animals, the Easter bunny, and of course an egg hunt.

Emily loves bunnies so she was thrilled to look like a bunny.

Jacob loves to accessorize. He put orange magic marker on his lips but he declined the face painting.

One minute life was good and then…




Can’t you just hear him? Oh’ dear God, please help me. You know I can see why this kid is unhappy.

Emily had the best time with the egg hunt and she picked up 47 eggs. Yuck!



Jacob did a great job with Andy’s help. He picked up 42 eggs.





I know this post is a little late. I have been trying to get it loaded for a while but it was taking over 25 minutes per picture when the computer didn't time out. Andy just showed me how to load the pictures faster so hopefully now I can get all caught up. Yeah!

No comments: