Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm going to GIRLS CAMP !!

I am soooo excited I am going to GIRLS CAMP!!  I received a new calling "Assistant Camp Director"  It means I am going to go to girls camp and be away from my kids for 4 days something I have never done before.  The longest I have ever been away from them is a few hours.  BUT before worrying about that I have some teaching to do.  1st I have to teach a fire starting class.  I think it went OK.  Second was a Dutch Oven cooking class.  It bombed.  And third I learned my lesson and brought in an expert.  Enter President McMullin.  He is an EMT, a life saver, and he taught my class on 1st aid.  

Yes that is a dirty look.  OK, I'll be quiet. Shhhhhh




As you can see from all the laughing it was a great class and very fun.


No comments: