This is just a cute pic of them together.

We had a little yard sale this month.

Again, Gotta love homeschooling. We went to the Audubon for a day of learning. This is a picture of Winston a tiny owl.

Then they did a nature study on different habitats.

Then a nature walk where animal tracks were found, then deer teeth and fur.

This is Jacob playing T-ball.

I have no idea why my camera took the picture this way but it seems cool.

Emily got a haircut by our friend Pam. Her and Jacob had had a mud fight outside. Does he look in trouble?

I'm not sure who won, since they both said they did.

And then of course the princess birthday. I turned older.
1 comment:
Wow, your kids were covered in mud! So fun! I remember being so excited when I was a kid whenever my parents let me play in the mud.
Post a Comment