Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bo

Guess what I got for Christmas.

We still have Daisy but I really liked her less and less. She just didn't want anything to do with us. She preferred to stay out in the backyard and if I tried to pet her she would get up and move away. Add to that that she was chewing everything she could and she was not a great pet. So we decided to find her a new home where she could be a yard dog and we would get a new snugly dog.
The kids and I picked her up Monday evening. She is a Labrador/Weimaraner mix that is 5 weeks old. But don't think we are about to spoil her.

She loved laying like this on me or Emily for the first few days.



Emily decided she wanted to sleep in her Strawberry Shortcake sleeping bag that GiGi gave her. When they went to bed she was in the sleeping bag and Bo was in the dog crate. When I came to bed Bo was missing from the crate and in my search for her this is what I found. Emily was back in the bed and he was sound asleep. They both slept all night long like this.
But remember we are not going to spoil her!!

Daisy is now being a little more friendly and has stopped chewing things up. Apparently she just needed a little competition and a playmate. So now we are going to keep them both. Andy thinks I had that planned all along.

No comments: