Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Emily's First Bloody Nose

I was so proud. Emily tends to be a cry baby and drama queen, so you can imagine my suprise when she comes in and says Mom I have blood on my hands can you help me get it off, very calmly.


I looked up to see her standing there with blood pouring out of her nose and she is trying to catch it. So I do what any great Mom would do I say run to the bathroom and I grab my camera. Unfortunately the batteries were dead. So I go grab Andy's camera and there were no batteries in that camera. UGH!! Well she was getting tired of standing in the bathroom pouring blood so I had to admit temporary defeat and help her.


I did get after the blood shots though.
Her story is she was pushing her pegasus "Uni" in the baby swing and it smacked her in the nose. Poor baby. But I was so proud she didn't cry at all.

No comments: