Wednesday, September 9, 2009

We're getting chicken's

Update: The chicks are ordered. They should be here the week of October 13.
The workers on a break.

My friend Pam called the other day and said she had a chicken to give me. I have been telling Andy for about 1 and a half years now that I want him to build me a chicken coop so I can get some chickens. If only I had known what I was asking.
He finally took on the task with a little more gusto than I had imagined.
Jacob at the top of the ladder helping Dad and Emily on the ground helping.
4 days, $4oo dollars, and a lot of blood, sweat, and tears later and we are ready for our new chicken. Hope she likes it.

We finished this morning and the kids and I went and picked up the hen.

We are going to order some chicks to put in there with her soon.

No comments: