A gardener I am not but I am learning. My in-laws recently gave me a tiller, and after a little work we have it runnin an runnin. My mom-in-law and niece Bri came over to give me all the critical instruction they could stand to give in one day. Apparently you can't just till up some of your weeds and grass and start planting you have to weed and weed and weed. Who knew? I sure didn't as evidenced by my garden (not shown but grassier and weedier than the yard). Anyway we tilled and weeded and after hours of work we were finally ready to start planting.
The kids are really just there for decoration they did no actual work the dog really did more diging than the kids. Honestly.

I know this wasn't very informative or finished that's because it's not finished yet. I will take more pictures with the plants in. Someday!
No comments:
Post a Comment