Friday, January 16, 2009

Can you spot what is wrong?

All was going so well with our new puppy and then I found her like this.
Can you believe that is how she was sleeping? When I first saw her I really thought something really bad must have happened.
Then when I go to bed this is what I find. Can you spot 4 things wrong with this picture?

1. Jacob is sleeping with "evil bunny". That is Emily's spare bunny she will sleep with it when she can't find her bunny. I named it evil bunny when Emily was a baby and she would give it a disgusting look and refuse to touch it. Jacob's dog lovie is on the pillows against the wall.
2. Emily has 4 pillows and Jacob has 0.
3. Emily has a king size comforter on her and Jacob has no covers.
4. Look closely at Emily's leg. It is still in the pajamas she is just contorted.

No comments: