So off we went to the hospital.
She fell asleep in the truck on the way there, hey we live a long way off, and I began to think Hmmmm maybe she is fine after all. But when I woke her up at the hospital she began crying harder than ever. She was so pitiful and cute. She kept whimpering and favoring her "broken arm". You can imagine my embarrassment as she immediately stopped favoring the arm and uses it to slam on the metal square door openers on the wall. I'm sure the doctor and nurses thought yeah that woman has Munchhausen disease. Oh yeah I had taken Jacob in the Sunday before with a 104.2 fever. I had given him Tylenol and ibuprofen and neither worked so off we went to the hospital where they gave him a Popsicle and more ibuprofen and 10 minutes later sent him home with a 103.4 fever, a pronouncement of he had a virus, and told me if it gets over 105 to bring him back.

1 comment:
I'm so sorry we've injured your child!! I'm glad you're having fun with it though:)
Post a Comment