Well for those who haven't noticed we have been letting Jacob's hair grow, and grow, and grow. Andy wanted it to grow long. Everywhere we go people keep telling me "she has such beautiful blue eyes". I have told Andy but he just didn't seem to get it, however, this last weekend he was out with us a bit and got the picture. A man came into home depot while talking on his cell; he was smiling and making eyes at Jake. But the real kick came when he told his wife on the phone that he was flirting with the most beautiful girl. I calmly told him he was flirting with the most beautiful boy and he quickly walked off and Andy said his hair is too long. 
Since I didn't do such a great job on his first haircut I scared my Mama Jane into cutting his hair. 
It took about an hour and a lot of patience but it turned out great.

He is so cute and he has a boy haircut. It has taken a little getting used to though. I was really used to running my fingers through his hair and now it is gone. Also when he is on my shoulder it used to be soft and fluffy now it is short and stiffer.

No comments:
Post a Comment